Tailor Made Holidays to Dahab,Egypt
Windsurfing, kitesurfing & diving paradise, Egypt
Book direct with the owners and managers to ensure unbeatable service with more flexibility on durations.
Dahab Holidays is owned by British couple Toby and Fi who have lived in Dahab since 2002, and have worked in the travel industry for 14 years.
Stay in Toby and Fi's Stylish Lagoon Villa Apartments just a few minutes walk away from the main golden beach of Dahab. A tranquil oasis.
Or stay in a hand picked hotel, apartment or camp at great rates.
Airport Transfers available from Sharm El Sheik or Taba in an air-conditioned minibus.
Personalise your holiday with windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving and snorkelling packages at great prices.
We can recommend the top things to see and do from restaurant options to excursions. If you wish to explore Egypt we can organise excursions to many historical sites including Cairo, Luxor, St Catherine's Monastery, Moses Mountain and Petra in Jordan.
- All year round sunny destination.
- The Winter months (Nov-Feb) still average 25 degree's during the day.
- The hottest months average 38 degree's but due to the breeze and low humidity it doesn't feel as hot.
- Over 280 days of wind above a Force 4.
- The water temperature averages between 24-28 degree's.
- Amazing value for money for dining, watersports and excursions.
- Not into watersports or beaches? There are an abundance of other things to see and do in Dahab and the surrounding area.
- Short flight times and low cost airlines.
- Short transfer time from the airport.