Dahab Restaurant Guide
LAGOON AREA - 3 minutes walk from the apartment
- The Swiss Inn - has a good lunch menu (pasta, pizza, salads, burgers). Lovely buffet breakfast also.
- Tirana Resort - Good pizza.
MASBAT is the local town (3kms away, and €1 each way). You will find many great restaurants here. Below are our favourites. You can take your own beer/wine into all restaurants, which saves a lot of money on holiday.
- Ralph’s German Bakery - Fabulous croissants, danish pasties, nut rolls, poppy seed rolls, cheesy bread. Baguettes, multigrain loafs.
- Food urge - Right on the beach. Pancakes, fresh juice
- Shams - Healthy breakfast by the sea
- Dai Pescatori - Great pizza, pasta, fish, beef and fish carpaccio, tiramisu, sitting on the beach by the sea.
- Time cafe - Great pizza, salad’s, breakfast, coffee.
- Lakbatita - Pizza, homemade pasta, steak, fish by the seafront.
- Namaste – Superb Indian food. They also do home delivery. Our favourite food in town. Great chicken tikka massala, biryani, dahl, paneer, naan bread.
*FISH and international menu (right on the seafront)
- Sharks – Great fish & meat platters, vegetarian options also very good. Superb service. Complimentary dips, hot bread and tea.
- Ali Baba – Great shrimps and lamb, good steak.
*STEAK (right on the seafront)
- Lindy’s – The best steak in town currently and large selection of other food on the menu like stroganoff, shrimps, curry.
*LOCAL EGYPTIAN FOOD
- Baba Ali - A hidden gem serving fresh food from the market that day. Family style Egyptian food (usually including chicken, meat, grilled seasonal vegetables and baked gratin potatoes).
- King chicken - Grilled chicken meals. Great lamb and kofta served with salad, bread and tahina.
*RUSSIAN and international
- Red Cat – Fabulous soup and fish (also lamb to preorder). Great beef strogonoff, pirogi, borscht, pies, pizza and calzone. Healthy and tasty salads.
- Jackies - Serving nachos, quesadillas, tacos, t-bone steak, burgers, fresh juices.
*BURGERS / snacks
- Blue Beach Restaurant – Bar style food, great burgers, stroganoff and snacks.
- Laziz burgers - fresh ingredients using Ralph’s German bakery buns.
-Blue House Thai kitchen– Lovely Thai restaurant with a Thai chef. Great red, green and yellow curry. Pad Thai. Coconut soup and Tom Yum Soup is delicious.
- The Kitchen - Serving spring rolls, noodle dishes, sweet & sour chicken, black bean sauce.
- Box meal - Lovely noodles, nasi goring, black pepper beef, teriyaki chicken, sweet & sour chicken
*LEBENESE and international
- Seaduction – Lebenese style starters so great for lunch.